Sunday, October 15, 2023

Happy Birthday Dad!

 


October 15, 2023

Each day, I walk into my den to see what in new and what are my ‘to do’ items for the day and say good morning, Dad. This is the man who guided us through those challenging years – trying his best to set good examples, of honesty, fairness, and teaching each of us more about life in general.

His soul has moved on to a new adventure – probably helping others. I’ve learned and continue to learn more about our souls and what I can expect when my time comes.

I’m also looking forward to seeing him, Mom, Howard, Granny, and so many more when it’s my time to move forward.

Today, we celebrate Dad’s 98th birthday! Happy Birthday Dad!!!


Much Love,





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

  October 15, 2023 Each day, I walk into my den to see what in new and what are my ‘to do’ items for the day and say good morning, Dad. This...