Monday, July 20, 2020

How I See It



IF YOU WANT TO UNFRIEND ME AFTER THIS, please do, my page my views.

I HAVE THE RIGHT TO MY OPINIONS AND THIS IS HOW I SEE IT AND FEEL...

πŸ’―% Let me break it down...

1. Joe Biden isn’t winning just like Hillary wasn't winning.
2. Bubba Wallace wasn’t a victim.
3. Black lives do matter, along with everyone else.
4. What happened to George Floyd, should never happen again.
5. All cops definitely aren’t bad, nor are they all racist.
6. Trump is the President.
7. Rioters and looters have nothing to do with George Floyd. (And should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law).
8. Police lives matter.
9. Unborn lives matter.
10. Colin Kaepernick isn’t a hero, and never will be.
11. CNN isn’t news (nor is MSNBC)
12. Elizabeth Warren isn’t Indian just a fake person.
13. Facebook only censors conservatives.
14. All lives do matter (red, yellow, black and white, they are precious in His sight).
15. COVID 19 is real but it is also being used to gauge just how much of our freedom they can take away.
16. All fear is fueled by the media, this is a fact.
17. God is still in control and always will be.
18. Epstein did not kill himself, but NASCAR did kill themselves.
19. Most people are not racist, being a proud American or southerner doesn’t mean you are racist.
20. There is NO White Privilege, we all have American Privilege. Get off your ass and work for nicer things if you want them.
21. There are no slave owners or slaves still living. There are no people trying to enslave anyone in the U.S., except for those here illegally selling women and children into the slave trade. And when the perpetrators are caught, their cold bodies should be thrown back over the wall.
22. LIFE is What YOU Make of it.
23. No one OWES You ANYTHING nor do they owe me anything, but I get up and work for what I need and want!
24. I stand for the Flag πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ and National Anthem.
25. I kneel only for Jesus.

And there ya’ have it! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

COPY & PASTE if you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

  October 15, 2023 Each day, I walk into my den to see what in new and what are my ‘to do’ items for the day and say good morning, Dad. This...