Indianapolis on Sunday, February 5, 2012
Pre-game Hype began last week
Game starts 6:30 ET
On NFL.COM they have a count down clock until Kick Off
My wife and I general take our breaks during the game itself and ensure we are watching the commercials – some very creative folks have spend many months and perhaps a life time for their 30 second ad.
At the office on Monday there are generally two groups – one rehashing the game and the other which commercial they liked best and why.
How do you celebrate Super Bowl Sunday? What fun foods, snacks and drinks do you have?
What's your favorite Super Bowl commercial?
- Apple's Introduction of the Macintosh, 1984
- The Budweiser Frogs, 1995
- Monster.com's "When I Grow Up," 1999
- Xerox Monk ad, 1976
- Coca-Cola: Mean Joe Greene tosses his game jersey to a young fan.
- Bud Bowl: Remember coach Corbin Bernsen battling Joe Namath in Bud Bowl V?
- Bud--Wei--Ser: Need I say more?
- May the Force be with You: Young Darth Vader doesn't need a key to start the car.
- Pepsi's new can: Cindy Crawford helps show off the new design.
- Bud lizards: They could have been huge!
- Wendy’s “Where’s The Beef?”
- Anheuser Busch's "Welcome Home" Ad
- EDS' "Herding Cats" Ad
- Budweiser's 9-11 Tribute Ad
- Michelob Ultra's "Touch Football"
Here’s a link of the 100 Greatest Super B owl Commercials - http://bleacherreport.com/articles/591097-100-greatest-super-bowl-commercials