|Am I satisfied?|
By Terry Orr
Celebrating this day should be something we do far more frequently – looking at our past, where we are currently and where we are heading. I find it helpful to reflect daily on how yesterday went – am I satisfied with me interactions with others in particular and if I had a do-over – would I chance it?
Madison Sonnier offers “10 Things to Remind Yourself on a Daily Basis” that provide good self-grounding thoughts to consider:
- Do not lose sight of what truly matters;
- It is okay to be alone or pull back from the world;
- You are not always in control;
- What other people think is irrelevant;
- Don’t give up;
- You don’t have to know all the answers;
- You are enough;
- Stay present;
- Your feelings will not kill you; and
- You are human!
Maggie Leyes of Communications Consultant, LIFE Foundation wrote:
- Is your work/home life in balance?
- Is your exercise routine on track?
- Do you have your financial priorities in order?
- Simplify? … Simplify!
I totally agree with Maggie regarding balance, exercise and keeping your life simple.
So take a couple minutes and think about where you are today and what changes, if any, you need to make.
References and Links: