Friday, October 19, 2012

Evaluate Your Life Day 2012

Am I satisfied?
(Google Image) 

By Terry Orr

Celebrating this day should be something we do far more frequently – looking at our past, where we are currently and where we are heading.  I find it helpful to reflect daily on how yesterday went – am I satisfied with me interactions with others in particular and if I had a do-over – would I chance it? 
(Google Image) 
Madison Sonnier offers “10 Things to Remind Yourself on a Daily Basis” that provide good self-grounding thoughts to consider:
  1. Do not lose sight of what truly matters;
  2. It is okay to be alone or pull back from the world;
  3. You are not always in control;
  4. What other people think is irrelevant;
  5. Don’t give up;
  6. You don’t have to know all the answers;
  7. You are enough;
  8. Stay present;
  9. Your feelings will not kill you; and
  10. You are human!

(Google Image) 
Maggie Leyes of Communications Consultant, LIFE Foundation wrote:
  • Is your work/home life in balance?
  • Is your exercise routine on track?
  • Do you have your financial priorities in order?
  • Simplify? … Simplify!


I totally agree with Maggie regarding balance, exercise and keeping your life simple.

(Google Image) 
So take a couple minutes and think about where you are today and what changes, if any, you need to make.
(Google Image) 
References and Links:

(Google Image) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

  October 15, 2023 Each day, I walk into my den to see what in new and what are my ‘to do’ items for the day and say good morning, Dad. This...