By Terry Orr
Since my retirement from the Navy nearly three decades ago, we have been very fortunate to have two excellent family dentists over that time span. We also like our dentist and consider him and his staff friends.
Things might want to do on National Dentist Day
- The first thing you should do on National Dentist Day is to get active with your dental care. Maybe you haven’t been looking after your teeth the way you should.
- You can start by giving your teeth good floss and having a good look at your teeth; maybe they need to be professionally cleaned or treated.
- Pull out your dentist’s telephone number and give a call just to give your greetings of the day. Your dentist is definitely going to by happy with that.
- On this day, it would be a good idea to spread awareness about dental hygiene and you could start with your own family, especially your children.
- Do not forget to have your teeth checked up on National Dentist Day. You could even give a call to your family members and friends to remind them to do the same.
- You could give your dentist a token of appreciation in the form of a card or a gift.
- Last but not the least! don’t forget to replace your toothbrush on this day.
So on National Dentist Day, March 6, 2013 let your dentist know your appreciate her/him.
References and Links:
[All images from Google]