Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What are your Favorite Snacks?

Good Tuesday morning fellow readers and thanks for stoping by for todays post.  Healthy Habit # 9 Snack the Healthy Way.  A quick search on Google resulted in ~57.5 million hits of this subject, more than I could review in a couple weeks =).
Doctors, Nutritionist, Dietitians and healthcare professionals recommend three meals a day with a healthy snack mid-morning and afternoon.  This helps us for over eating and helps control hunger pains through out the day and to maintain a good energy level throughout the day.
Missing a meal or meals, generally due to some sort of medical procedure/test plays havoc with my body and requires extra attention to avoid over eating the next meal or two.  My diet is also impacted during those periods as I take medications before and after breakfast, lunch and dinner. 


We would love to hear from you on your healthy snack ideas and when you (and your family) do your snacks.  In a couple weeks, we will provide the results of your comments and share our findings.
Wishing you a wonderful day and looking forward to  your healthy snack comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

  October 15, 2023 Each day, I walk into my den to see what in new and what are my ‘to do’ items for the day and say good morning, Dad. This...