By Terry Orr
Are you caught up in the hustle and bustle of life? Does work have you stressed and unfulfilled? Well then it is time for a change – to help your live your life better – personally and professionally!
Here are 5 Tips to get the most out of Professional Wellness Month:
1. Take time to exercise. Even walking around the block every day during work helps!
2. Take time for yourself during the week, it will strengthen your performance at work. Enhance your knowledge by taking a class or special workshop.
3. Take time to reconnect with former colleagues and friends who have knowledge and experience to share.
4. Take a “mini-sabbatical” away from technology to clear and refresh your mind.
5. Add to your vacation time or plan a longer time for a recharging your batteries to enable new thinking approaches, and refresh your body, mind, spirit, and perspective.
In addition, try leaving your workspace for lunch – just to break away from the daily pressures and refresh yourself.
(Images from Google)