Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Tribute to Christopher Scott Kyle





By Terry Orr
Thank you Chris for your service to country in and out of uniform – helping others came naturally to you and we are all better because you care for your follow man.


Last night, while relaxing in my recliner, I watched the video of Chris Kyle service in Cowboy Stadium in Dallas, Texas.  Four tissues, two hours and with a heavy heart later – my wife and I talked about just how special Chief (Seal) Chris Kyle life was to so many.


Kyle paired with FITCO Cares Foundation, a non-profit organization which created the Heroes Project to provide free in-home fitness equipment, individualized programs, personal training, and life-coaching to in-need veterans with disabilities, Gold Star families, or those suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder.


His book – “American Sniper: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History” is available at Amazon and other book stores. 


Farewell shipmate and may God watch over you and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

  October 15, 2023 Each day, I walk into my den to see what in new and what are my ‘to do’ items for the day and say good morning, Dad. This...