Boys and Girls Club Day celebrates (always on May 19th) the invaluable Boy's Clubs and Girls Clubs around the country. There are clubs all over America providing safe recreational activities for our youth. They teach values and citizenship. They help to keep kids out of trouble and off of the street.
What Boys & Girls Clubs of America do:
- Educate & Career Programs;
- Character & Leadership Programs;
- Health & Life Skills;
- The Arts Programs;
- Sports, Fitness & Recreation; and
- Specialized Programs.
You can celebrate Boys Club and Girls Club Day in a variety of ways:
- Learn about your local Boy's and Girl's clubs;
- Encourage your children to join them
- As parents and adults, volunteer your time;
- Make a donation; and
- If there is no club in your area, play a role in starting one.