- Mental Health –Did you know that 1 in 4 adults struggle with a treatable mental health condition each year? If not dealt with properly, the stresses of everyday life can build up to a point that drains your ability to rest, have energy, be productive, concentrate, have relationships, and enjoy life.
- Better Sleep – How many of us have frequent difficulties getting a good night’s rest? I for one do, and I retired over a year ago. We will share some of the latest information on helping you get a better sleep and more frequently.
- National Missing and Exploited Children – Can you imagine having one of your children missing? It is every parent’s nightmare, yet every day, more children disappear without a trace.
- Blood Pressure - Blood pressure is the pressure exerted by the circulating blood against the blood vessels and far too many of us have high blood pressure/hypertension.
- Sun Screen Day – How often do we see the commercials on TV or hear them on the radio station about ensuring you protect your skin and apply sun screen lotion or spray. Last week while aboard the cruise ship, there were several reminder broadcast, yet you could see many forks you simply ignored those warning and look like a lobster.
- Hamburger Day – Our first long, holiday weekend of the summer is coming up and folks are already getting ready for the big cook-outs, BBQs, special sauces being mixed as they cook their favorite, special meals to start the summer off on the right foot. Yummy!
- Correct posture – We all know better, but how often do you find yourself hunched over your computer keyboard, typing away, moving that mouse, and jotting down notes. Most of us are guilty – our backs send those little messages to the brain, ‘hey dummy, listen up…”. And that is just one example.
A big thanks to all who visited us last week, we sincerely appreciate you taking time to see us and hope you continue coming back - and please spread the word!