Sunday, September 16, 2012

Build a Better Image Week

(Google Image) 

By Terry Orr

What kind of first impression do you, your company and or blog site make?  September 16-22, 2012 is Build a Better Image Week.  Give yourself a few minutes to think about this, what you can do to build that new image?

My wife and others believe that I am cursed – I am always looking for ways to improve things – never completely satisfied – will review an article, project, event, or whatever and say to myself (and others at times) – if I had to do that again, how would I improve it.  I believe the same is true in life in general.  Life is about change – incorporating change into our life – we are all agents of change in one form or another.  Much the same as we are in charge of enhancing our image – personal or otherwise.

Wanting to gather as much background information as possible before writing this article, I conducted a Google search on this topic and surprise on the lack of responses on this topic. I did find these topics to be plentiful:
  • Build a better block;
  • Build a better mousetrap;
  • Build a better photograph;
  • Build a better burb;
  • Build a better website;
  • Build a better business;
  • How to build a better burger;
  • Build a better blog; and
  • Build a better you.


Politicians & Diapers should be changed often and for the same reason.  ~ Mark Twain
Life is like that as well – change in good.  We need to take stock of ourselves, environment, business, etc. from time to time – to assess what we can do to improve that image - from many different perspectives.

Then let us know what you did and how it worked out - thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

  October 15, 2023 Each day, I walk into my den to see what in new and what are my ‘to do’ items for the day and say good morning, Dad. This...