Thursday, June 2, 2011

National Rocky Road Ice Cream 2011


Got a spoon?  I'll share.  Sure go ahead, grab one.  There you are - sharing Rocky Road Ice Cream with a friend is always good.

My grandkids like their Rocky Road Ice Cream in a cone.  It's fun to watch them licking away to keep the dripping to a minimum, but then again, that's part of the fun.


What a nice way to start your day!  


Mary (my Dietitian and Nutritionist) considers this about the right size serving.



But my eyes say this is just about right!  My brain generally finds something in-between (key word generally).

I have yet to find a cookie that suits my fancy while eating Rocky Road Ice Cream.  How about you, have you found a cookie that really goes well?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

  October 15, 2023 Each day, I walk into my den to see what in new and what are my ‘to do’ items for the day and say good morning, Dad. This...