Sunday, January 13, 2013

Make your Dream Come True Day – January 13th

(Google Image)
By Terry Orr

I am a dreamer! I have a very creative imagination! As a person with attention deficit disorder (ADD) and or attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD) I am able to hyper focus on my goals – in excess at times.  I play the bi-weekly lotteries (Powerball and Mega Million) – because it is possible I might win – odds of course are stacked against me – but if you don’t play – you will never win.
(Google Image)

Dreams give us hope – something to strive for – to help point us in a desired direction.
(Google Image)
I was asked by my Dad mom, what did I want to be when I grew up?  I told her a writer.  She asked what kind, and I replied, just a writer.  Little did I know that joining the Navy would point me in that direction so many years ago!
(Google Image)
I believe most of us know someone who is or has made their dream come true.  Many have overcome significant challenges to accomplish their dream.  People dreaming of a better life, a new country, better job, a new career, advance education, a goal or special achievement.
(Google Image)
What is your dream? What are you doing to make it come true? Are you living your dream now?  Let us know – we would love to read about them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

  October 15, 2023 Each day, I walk into my den to see what in new and what are my ‘to do’ items for the day and say good morning, Dad. This...